Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Shop your Closet...


If you're like me, you rarely go into a fashion boutique without finding things you never knew you needed. If you love fashion as much as I do it doesn't take much to fall in love with the pretty little things in these stores. So what is it about boutiques that sucks us in? One answer I came up with is the visual stimulation we get when we walk in and everything is set up so nice and in a way that makes us just wanna have it. Plus everything is new and interesting to the eye.

At the moment I need to lay off the shopping. Honestly I have plenty of stuff in my own closet that doesn't get the rotation it deserves. So it got me thinking about shopping my own closet. I think the way we set up our closets is what makes us feel like the things in it are new again. So often I am trying to find a new spin on an outfit and I look through and find something I haven't worn in so long. Here are some amazing examples of closets that look really fun to shop...




We all don't have spaces like these amazing closets, but I think one can always work with what she's got.
Right now is one of those times I need have a shoppable closet so I am on a mission to make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment