Friday, January 1, 2010

Shoe Heaven...

Yes I have died and gone to Shoe Heaven...Santa came through with a bright shiny new pair of Christian Louboutin New Simple Pumps! I am so excited! These shoes are so special. They have the magical power to make you feel like an absolute princess! (and btw the Santa role was played by yours truly this year...making them even more special because I earned every stitch)

I am taking inventory of different outfits I can wear them with. They are such a classic style that they can be worn so many ways. Here are a few outfit ideas I put together to test their versatility.

Alexander Wang Goddess Jersey Dress- net-a-porter.com
Marnie Bugs Lauren Bag- ebags.com
Kenneth Cole New York Mixed Chain Drop Earrings- piperlime.com
Christian Louboutin New Simple Pumps - saksfifthavenue.com

Short Jersey Shoulder Blazer - topshop.com
JBrand Olympia Skinny Jeans - mytheresa.com
Dylan Zip Tote - lpcollection.com
House of Harlow 14ct. Black Resin Necklace - otte.com
Christian louboutin New Simple Pump - saksfifthavenue.com

Sonia Rykiel Silk Chiffon Tank - net-a-porter.com
ACNE Moholy Leather Skirt - lagarconne.com
LuLu Guiness Black Embellished Union Jack Clutch - my-wardrobe.com
Sterling Fold Geometric Cuff - Vivre.com
Christian Louboutin New Simple Pump - sacksfifthavenue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment