Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Glam Latte Spotlight: Denim Default

Everyone has that go to piece in their closet that they default to when they get dressed. That piece that you know you will feel comfortable in no matter what. For me it's a great pair of jeans.
I will dress them up or dress them down, but usually they are the first thing I reach for.



I am always on the hunt for the next perfect pair. There are so many styles, cuts, and colors that jean shopping can really be a nightmare. No two bodies are the same and a cut that works for one, may be a disaster for another.

Here are a few pairs I found on couturecandy.com


Paige Premium Denim - Rowena Legging Jean

Joe's Jeans - Ankle Chelsea

Denim of Virtue - Grace Loop Pocket Flare Jean

7 For All Mankind - Roxanne

Rich & Skinny - Legacy

Hudson Jeans - Signature Boot

True Religion - Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment