Friday, January 29, 2010

Hot Studded

So there I was at DSW on my birthday shopping for a pair of birthday shoes when I find this pair of Steven by Steve Madden Studded ankle booties in the clearance section. The only pair left and in my size. I was in love....


So commences the purchase justification conversation I have in my head:

'They are like nothing I have in my closet. They're adventurous, edgy and definitely hot! Lets face it, sometimes a girl needs to have a shoe that isn't so 'play it safe!' The fun of fashion is about taking risks... AND they're on sale!!'

So I go through the checkout line and the cashier says to me "Oh, I was so going to buy these, but then my boyfriend talked me out of it. He told me they were too much." TOO MUCH?? I thought, 'honey if you let him convince you they were too much then you don't deserve them! HA! Happy Birthday to me!!'
But what I did tell her is "It's all in how you wear them." I smiled, walked out and I can't tell you how many compliments I have gotten on them since! ;)

Here are some other versions that I think are just as fabulous as mine :)





KG by Kurt Geiger Kitty Chain Detail Peep Toe Ankle Boot - asos.com





Layla Boot - frenchconnection.com






DV by Dolce Vita Wesley Bootie - heels.com






Fergie Rylee Bootie - heels.com







Boutique 9 Black Suede 'Rashelle' Peep Toe Ankle Boot - bluefly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment