Friday, January 8, 2010

My Obsessions


Happy Monday everyone! Here's what's on my list at the moment...

1. Illume Candles- use to have to pay a lot more for these at Anthropologie but they are now available at Target. They smell fabulous but the best part is they come in pretty jars and cans and are very decortive. I am loving Vanilla Amber.

2. Namaste Yoga - it's on fit tv everyday and it's the best 20 minutes of my day. It is all about mind/body connection but it is such a great stretch session for tight achy muscles. I feel so relaxed after. Just set the tivo!

3. Frye's Engineer Boots - I do not have a pair but I have been lusting after them for quite sometime. They look like they are comfortable but effortless style. They are available at shopbop.com

4.) Chasing Harry Winston by Laura Weisberger - This Sex and the City-esque book is by the author of The Devil Wears Prada. It is a fun read that will have you wanting to go out with your girlfriends for a night on the town.

5.) Franklin Covey Clutch Organizer - small enough to carry in my purse and keeps me organized. I would die without one of these. They come in fun colored leather bound cases too. I have one in lavendar.

6.) Victoria Secret Merry Vanilla Swirl - It's a limited edition that was put out for the holidays, but let me tell you this stuff smells like a little slice of vanilla heaven. It's really unlike any vanilla lotion out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment