Thursday, April 1, 2010

Buried Treasure



I have recently acquainted myself with asos.com. It's not that I didn't know it was there, it's that I really never just perused the site just for the heck of it. Well now that I have I must say I have been missing out! It's like the recessionista's version of shopbop or singer22. Check out a few things I found.

Asos Carrie Vintage Slinky Dress


Asos Coloured Marl Sweat Skirt


Gap Crinkle Flower T Strap Sandal



Kenneth Jay Lane Gold Grecian Style Cuff


Oasis Soft Studded Across Body


Asos Tortoise retro Sunglasses

5 comments:

  1. omg uve been really missing out!!! when i was studying in england, i was only shopping on ASOS.com almost every week!!! And Asos outlet is really great as well... I love their clearance sale! some stuff go for really cheap!

    xoxo jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You HAVE been missing out! Isn't it amazing!? And their shipping is fantastic because they do flat rate shipping!

    Happy shopping :)

    A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh, so glad you posted this! i never gave this a chance either, but now i am super excited to browse through their stuff.
    and shipping to the US isn't even that expensive! yay!

    xoxo, rose
    ChaiLoveVintage

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi :D
    I like your blog!
    I love the Gap Crinkle Flower T strap sandals! :D

    I am now following you, follow me too yah?

    thank you.
    :D

    ReplyDelete