Friday, April 30, 2010

Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of...


Because my man is so amazing I am on my way on an impromptu trip to the Big Apple. He is there for work and decided he needed me to be there with him...who am I to complain? So off I go for a weekend of adventure, shopping and fun! Here are a few things on my shopping wish list I am hoping to bring back with me:

A Vegas Worthy Dress with lots of sex appeal...

Rachel Pally Sunburst Dress


A New Clutch for nights on the town


Lauren Merkin Ava Textured Snake Clutch

A new silver cuff

Landver Rippled Cuff

And some embellished flat sandals for summer

Ash Movida Beaded Crisscross Sandals

I am not sure I will have room in my suitcase to really get everything on my wish list but hey...New York is where dreams are made of right? ;)

10 comments:

  1. Aw! SO FUN!

    Have a great time & good luck with that shopping list! ;)

    A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll find all that and more! How fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy and have a safe trip!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky you! :) enjoy your trip
    and if all the new stuff don't fit in your suitcase, you can always buy a new suitcase as well, no? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun Jamie!!! Hope you have a great trip and are able to hit up all of the stores that LA is lacking! I mean...can we get a Topshop already?!

    Btw...you have an award waiting. :)

    www.chasingbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo fun have a great time! make sure you get a cupcake from cumbs bakeshop : ) take an NBC studio tour : ) go to see a broadway play like Fence or Fela : )

    you picked a great weekend! it's supposed to be 88 tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress is majorly drool-worth! Love the clutch too. New York ftw, right? ;)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the sandals! I love that, you know I am singing it now right?!

    Steph
    from: http://notjustanotherblondeinbeijing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. have a BLAST here in the big apple!!!

    NYC is an amazing, one-of-a-kind place, I'm so happy to live right outside the city :) Although I'm dreaming of when we will finally move INTO manhattan... hopefully next year.

    www.passportinmypocket.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. have so much fun in the city! i love the rachel pally dress :)

    ReplyDelete