Friday, April 2, 2010

Californian Safari


I got these amazing Dolce Vita wedges from Shopbop a few weeks ago (so comfortable!) which inspired me to put together this safari style ensemble. That and the lovely weather of course! We're expecting a storm in L.A. this weekend so I gotta soak up the sun while I can :) Have a great weekend everyone!


{Top - Old Navy, Shorts - H&M, Wedges - Dolce Vita, Bag - Think NYC, Hair pin and bangle - Forever21, beaded bracelet - JLynn Jewelry, Ring - Boutique in NYC, Sunglasses - Steve Madden}











Photos by Patti Anglin

11 comments:

  1. love short,love bag ,love shoes,great outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wedges! I'm loving this look on you, Jamie!

    PS - your link to Patti Anglin doesn't work :(

    A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those sandals! I mean the whole look is fabulous, but those SHOES! How perfect for summer?!?

    xoxo

    Kimmy D

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are very pretty :) I love your bag and shoes. You have great photos and I like the first the most.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmigosh I so love the way the cognac/brown color of your bag and shoes completely adds this richness to your entire ensemble that just brightens the look up. You look absolutely gorgeous, Jamie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photos! i love the sandals

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love ur shoes and bag! :D

    I gave you an award!

    come check it out in my blog!

    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sandals are to die for! Adding to my wish list...as if I need to add more! :)

    www.chasingbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit! I'm lusting over a pair of Dolce Vita wedges at shopbop too... love yours!

    ReplyDelete