Friday, February 12, 2010

The Nail Bar


To close out my week of loving me I decided to head to The Nail Bar for a much needed mani. The girls at The Nail Bar are super sweet and this salon is perfect dose of girly bliss. As if the pink and glitter decor wasn't enough, you can enjoy a glass of wine while choosing from the cocktail inspired menu of services.
I highly recommend trying out their Valentine's Special Chocolatini mani/pedi for $45 and a Chocolatini back facial for $50. Both Specials are valid on Sunday and include complimentary mimosas and a choclate fountain with treats!! Visit their website http://www.thenailbarhermosa.com/


{white sweater dress, gray shirt dress and belt - H&M, shoes - Nine West, bracelets and sunglasses -Forever21, necklace - street vendor in NYC, bag - Andrew Marc}





Photos by Patti Anglin

To see a video clip of my visit click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment