Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Obsessions of the Week

So my obsession of the week column is just a few things that are on my mind a the moment...
1. Paris....
Well what can I say...I have a torrid love affair with my beautiful Paris. I long to be there. I spent last NYE there and so I guess that's why it is on my mind...I have fantasies about moving there and I am plotting my return.
2. Rihanna Rated R....
This album is amazing. It is raw and completely identifiable to any woman who is trying to find her way back from a breakup of any kind. It's great for working out and just getting that girl power feeling.
3. Balenciaga handbags...
These bags are gorgeous. I carry my life in my bag so for me these are big enough to carry my stuff and also so chic. I really like this teal shade to mix things up.
4. Victoria Secret Lacie Thong...
LOVE. Where have these been all my life? They are sexy, really comfortable and are one size fits all (which basically means if you gain a few holiday pounds your underwear will still fit! ;)
5. Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert...
I read this book and just felt great after. Like the Rihanna album any girl can relate who is trying to find her way back from a breakup or simply searching for something more in life (detect a theme?) We have all had those moments when we feel like we must be a weak person for letting someone get the best of us. Sometimes we find ourselves in an unhappy situation and wonder how we got there...this book gives you hope and will inspire you to find your inner strength. (and the movie is coming out starring Julia Roberts and Javier Bardem in 2010)
6. Burberry Cashmere and Wool Trench...
This coat is a Christmas gift I got and it is something I know I will have for life. Beautifully made, incredibly soft and absolutely gorgeous. Can't wait to wear it :)
7. Mad Men...
I am having withdrawals from one of the best written shows on t.v. Will Betty really leave Don?? I am dying to know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment