Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Chambray Supernova


I was running errands the other day and I stopped by Target to pick up a few things. As I walked toward the toilet paper aisle this little chambray romper caught my eye. I tried it on and, well, here it is. Sometimes Target has fun little inexpensive finds. I just couldn't resist this (and for $20!)

There are so many ways to play with chambray, but today I decided to give it an edge with my DV shoes and some studded accessories.





{Romper and belt - Target, Shoes - Dolce Vita, Bag - Hammitt Los Angeles, Rings - Aldo, Forever21, Cuff - Banana Republic}




Photos by Patti Anglin

7 comments:

  1. Target has some seriously great find! I always end up going in for one thing and leave with 12 lol.

    http://jammer10am.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should be against the law to look this amazing in real life! Gah! jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit! So chic! I agree, Target has seriously great finds! I love your blog, by the way

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when that happens at Target. Your romper is adorable and I'm obsessing over your bag!! I recently bought a pair of chambray shorts from Bloomingdales and I love them. They feel very "summery".

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable Jamie! You make that $20 romper look so expensive! Love that Hammitt bag, and your DV shoes! I need to find a new black shoulder bag! Maybe Hammitt? :) You look gorgeous, as always!

    xoxo,
    Bren @ Chasing Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, love the romper and studded belt combination.

    ReplyDelete